I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well our sweet baby boy is a month old (I'm a week late on this post!) I can see now why everyone says it goes by too quickly. But, we are thoroughly enjoying every second with him :) Some exciting news for me is that I have resigned from Coppell ISD for next year so I can stay home with Liam. We feel se blessed to be abe to stay home and I know I will enjoy every second. I will greatly miss teaching, but cannot wait to start my life as a stay at home mom with Liam!

Liam has learned his nights and days and is sleeping up to 5 hour stretches at night! He LOVES to eat and is regularly eating between 3-5 ounces at each feeding. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with him as he wants to eat more and more! He is a great baby and only cries when he is hungry or wants to get up from sleeping.

We had a great weekend with Brad's family last weekend and I will posts pictures when I get them uploaded. This is the first time that they have seen him since birth! It was a great visit! I know that he will change so much each time they come.

I Will try and add some pictures from our weekend when my family sends them to me since we do not have our new camera yet!

Here is a picture of his new "L" hat that we got off of Etsy :)This is the day he became one month old! Still can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment