I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Month Two!

Well, Liam is coming up on 2 months old! He is 7 weeks today! It is such a fun age transition because he is really starting to show his cute little personality :) He must have Brad's personality because he is very laid back and doesn't mind just chilling.

He has really started smiling in response to all of us so that has been fun. He rarely cries and only does so when he is really hungry. He is a great eater and is downing about 4 ounces per feeding! We weighed him at the lactation consultant's office and at 7 weeks he is coming in around 11 1/2 lbs! Big Boy!

He loves taking baths, LOVEs his swing, loves having his diaper changed, and loves the ceiling fan most of all. He will stare at it for the longest time and just start smiling at it. He also loves my dad whistling to him as well and my mom can always make him smile.

My biggest accomplishment over the past few days is that I have mastered going on morning walks. While that may sound silly, this includes a stroller, a golden retriever, and two papillons. Angel walks right next to the stroller without a leash and has done fantastic. The boys had to adjust to a regular leash vs. flexi, but they have it down and love the walks. I have also figured out that I can clean house and Liam will hang out in his bouncy seat in whichever room I am cleaning :)This has been wonderful because I finally figured out that Liam is content hanging out in a swing or seat and I don't always have to hold him. That is a lifesaver!

We broke down and spent the money on a goo camera. It takes pictures and videos. We figured that we don't want to miss documenting a moment, so it is a good investment.

We are just having so much fun and look forward to all the next steps that we have in Liam's life. Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks!










No comments:

Post a Comment